Tuesday, March 11, 2014

It's my turn!



Hello scrappers!

It is my turn for WOW this week and I want to share with you some layouts that I have done with the super cute

Isn't it gorgeous??? 
And ONLY $20

Late last year my baby sister had her first bubba and this range is just perfect to document Lachlan's first few months.



I couldn't believe the photo my sister sent me when I asked for updated photos... his little jump suit was perfect for this paper!

With little internet surfing I also found a cute elephant to cut out with my Silhouette that matches the paper, what a lucky find!


cute hey???




We have a few of these kits left in the store. And as an added gift to you from me, I have cut 3 sizes of this elephant to add to your kit... the catch is that you have to leave a message in the comment section that says that you saw the elephants on the blog... easy hey??  


Happy Scrapping 



No comments:

Post a Comment