Friday, January 3, 2014

Creating a 6x4 Project Life Filler Card



Happy New Year SFS Friends!!

It's Kel here today, popping in to share with you how I created a simple filler card for my Project Life album.

This is the card I started with..



Next, I simply added a piece of washi..


A good way to fill a card is to use a quote or sticker...these clear stickers are a great way to do this..I simply stuck a sticker to a 3x4 card and cut it out.


Next I added a misted doily to my card..


Then added my sticker, a butterfly and some enamel dots and my card is finished!!


So why not have a go at creating your own filler cards?

Thanks for popping in for a look

Cheers
Kel x

1 comment:

  1. This look fabulous Kel :) Loving the misted doily and all the details you've added!

    ReplyDelete